AASCP is under no legal obligation to formally comply with the Privacy Act 1988. However, we value the privacy of your personal information and follow these principles:
- We will only collect personal information that is necessary for our functions or activities.
- Personal information we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- To assess eligibility for membership and for assessing ongoing professional development
- To contact you
- To provide referral of clients to you. This will include your contact details, professional type, special interests (if relevant), languages spoken (if relevant)
- Personal information will not disclosed to third parties or used for marketing purposes without your consent.
- Personal information is stored securely electronically and is available only to authorised staff.
- We will make every effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. You may request access to your personal details at any time and can amend or correct it if there are errors.
Please contact us if you have any queries.
The next annual meeting for the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco is to be held from 8-10 September, 2016 in Czech, Prague...