Australian Smoking Cessation Conference, 2013

‘Translating the science into clinical practice’

Sydney_University.jpg

6-8 November 2013

Sydney, Australia

 

Recordings of the ASCC 2013 Plenary Sessions Available

All the plenary session presentations were recorded and are now available online. You can watch the speaker delivering the presentation at the same time as viewing the slides.

To view the plenary sessions, please visit the ASCC Conference website

On behalf of the University of Sydney, the Smoking Research Unit at the Brain & Mind Research Institute (BMRI) and the Australian Association of Smoking Cessation Professionals (AASCP), we would like to thank everyone who attended the Australian Smoking Cessation Conference 2013 and helping to make it a great success. The standard of oral presentations and posters was very high and contributed to the high standard of education at the conference.

We received overwhelmingly positive feedback for the 3 days of the ASCC. Over 89% of responders rated the conference either ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’, with the remaining 11% still awarding the conference a positive rating of ‘good’. 85% of responsders felt the conference content was extremely or very useful and 93% thought it was pitched at the right level for them. The invited speakers were rated as excellent to very good by 93% of responders.

Organising Committee

  • Chairperson: Associate Professor Renee Bittoun
  • Dr Colin Mendelsohn; Tracey Greenberg

More information

Please contact the Smoking Research Unit, University of Sydney:

Chloe Sharp
Tel: +61 2 9351 0816
Email: fumer@med.usyd.edu.au
Mail: PO Box M195, Missenden Rd, Camperdown, 2050 NSW Australia

Website: http://sydney.edu.au/bmri/ascc2013

Web Design and Development by The Makery