- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
The UK National Smoking Cessation Conference is the world's largest smoking cessation conference and the only international conference to focus solely on smoking cessation.
The 2012 Conference will be held in Birmingham, England on 18-19 June.
The conference will provide an update on practical cessation issues such as:
- Relapse prevention
- Treating smokers with mental illness
- Pregnant smokers
- Smoking, alcohol and cannabis
- New methods to motivate smokers to quit
- Electronic cigarettes.
There will be a range of high calibre international speakers including John Hughes, Robert West, Hayden McRobbie and Gay Sutherland.
For more information, visit www.uknscc.org. The website also has an archive of presentations from past conferences, including both audio tracks and PowerPoint presentations.