- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
The Australian smoking cessation guidelines: Supporting smoking cessation. A guide for health professionals are now available in hard copy form.
The guidelines were prepared by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) with funding provided by the federal government. The electronic version was first published in December 2011.
The guidelines are designed for use by all health professionals who treat nicotine dependence and are a comprehensive reference for best practice in Australia.
The guidelines are also available online on the RACGP website and a pdf copy can be downloaded by clicking here.
The RACGP no longer have hardcopies of this Publication available.