- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
Niche Medical has offered to deliver AASCP members a free hard copy of its full-colour A2 carbon monoxide interpretation chart (see below).
If you would like a copy please contact Craig Abud by phone 1300 136 855 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the poster as a pdf.