- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
?The new online Discussion Forum is a place where members can share information and exchange ideas. It is now fully operational.
To use the Forum, log into the website and click the new Forum tab at the right end of the top menu. Click on a category of interest (such as NRT, counselling, Champix) to browse through a list of discussions.
Members are welcome to post a new discussion topic by clicking on Start Discussion at the bottom of the topic list. Please note that the new post will be added to the category you are in at the time of posting, so ensure you are in the right category page.
Before posting a new topic, please ensure that it isn't an existing discussion topic already. Otherwise, please click on the relevant topic and post your replies or queries there.
Please try out the Forum. Click here to send us any feedback, especially suggestions on how to improve it.