- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
A 2-page treatment guide for smoking cessation has been developed by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners as a supplement to the Australian smoking cessation guidelines. It consists of two parts:
- A one-page treatment algorithm for assessing and treating smokers
- A one-page aid to selecting pharmacotherapy for special populations, such as pregnant women and people with mental illness, which takes in to account their special needs.
A copy can be downloaded by clicking here.
While on the website, please take the time to fill in the survey on the main guidelines released earlier this year.