- AASCP information sheet on electronic cigarettes now available
- Study confirms safety of Champix
- Members' Discussion Forum now fully operational
- Free carbon monoxide interpretation chart for members
- Tips to avoid smoking in the festive season
- New Australian smoking cessation treatment algorithm now available
- Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines. Free hard copy available
- AASCP launch a great success!
- Official launch of AASCP
- 2012 UK National Smoking Cessation Conference, 18-19 June
- New Australian Smoking Cessation Guidelines now available online
- AASCP response to Alpert study
- 2016 SRNT Annual Meeting
- Medicare rebates for TTS
The Medicare rebate issue was discussed at the AGM on 29 November 2015. Volunteers are sought to join the committee to move forward with this project.
Current committee members are Dr Colin Mendelsohn. Representatives are needed from nursing, drug and alcohol and pharmacy, so that your needs are considered. Please contact Colin or Melinda for further information.
To download a set of slides on the subject presented at the AGM, click here.