AASCP is under no legal obligation to formally comply with the Privacy Act 1988. However, we value the privacy of your personal information and follow these principles:
- We will only collect personal information that is necessary for our functions or activities.
- Personal information we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- To assess eligibility for membership and for assessing ongoing professional development
- To contact you
- To provide referral of clients to you. This will include your contact details, professional type, special interests (if relevant), languages spoken (if relevant)
- Personal information will not disclosed to third parties or used for marketing purposes without your consent.
- Personal information is stored securely electronically and is available only to authorised staff.
- We will make every effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. You may request access to your personal details at any time and can amend or correct it if there are errors.
Please contact us if you have any queries.